They charged almost $800 to do an inspection on a 2018 NEW Jayco Envoy.The RV's chassis was extended and was angled wrong causing a bad noise at 65mph.

missing some parts on the inside. Parts were loose. braces holding mud flaps broke of welding. No online documentation on the Envoys since it is so new and being DISCONTINUED by jayco.

The person doing my 2 hour orientation didn't know much about the Envoy. I had to show him a few of the items . . i.e.

the main television doesn't work with the engine on. I called them back after traveling back home a great distance and told them the issues. . .

"Call jayco support" is all they know how to say. DON"T pay the $800 fee . . .

I am betting they don't do that much. I was promised a bunk and ladder and ladder for the back-outside. After numerous phone calls to La Mesa, they stated it isn't offered on my model (should have told me before I purchased instead of saying they could get it without an issue). Fortunately, Jayco customer service is awesome.

In a less than 5 minute phone call, I had a bunk ladder and back-outside ladder being shipped to me for free and no shipping costs.Don't waste your time talking to La Mesa!!!!

Review about: La Mesa Rv Vehicle Inspection.

Had an Experience with La Mesa Rv?

Comments

Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more