They charged almost $800 to do an inspection on a 2018 NEW Jayco Envoy.The RV's chassis was extended and was angled wrong causing a bad noise at 65mph.

missing some parts on the inside. Parts were loose. braces holding mud flaps broke of welding. No online documentation on the Envoys since it is so new and being DISCONTINUED by jayco.

The person doing my 2 hour orientation didn't know much about the Envoy. I had to show him a few of the items . . i.e.

the main television doesn't work with the engine on. I called them back after traveling back home a great distance and told them the issues. . .

"Call jayco support" is all they know how to say. DON"T pay the $800 fee . . .

I am betting they don't do that much. I was promised a bunk and ladder and ladder for the back-outside. After numerous phone calls to La Mesa, they stated it isn't offered on my model (should have told me before I purchased instead of saying they could get it without an issue). Fortunately, Jayco customer service is awesome.

In a less than 5 minute phone call, I had a bunk ladder and back-outside ladder being shipped to me for free and no shipping costs.Don't waste your time talking to La Mesa!!!!

Review about: La Mesa Rv Vehicle Inspection.

Had an Experience with La Mesa Rv?

Comments