We made a special trip from Las Legas to purchase an RV.Had several on internet, so surely at least one would be available.

None were available and the salesman all he was interested in was himself not to customer needs. I will never go back to LaMesa RV nor will I ever recommend anyone else to go there. Salesman told us that the ones on the internet were sold weeks ago.

I pulled a new list the night before we went and out of 18 that we liked....they were all sold or shipped out weeks ago......nice job on the internet.So why should I purchase one that we did not like???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of motorhome and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. La Mesa Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Mesa Rv.

Had an Experience with La Mesa Rv?

Comments

Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more Hoffman Car Wash - Jiffy Lube in Saratoga will kill your car... Hoffman Car Wash "Went in for an oil change. Got an oil change. My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more