We made a special trip from Las Legas to purchase an RV.Had several on internet, so surely at least one would be available.

None were available and the salesman all he was interested in was himself not to customer needs. I will never go back to LaMesa RV nor will I ever recommend anyone else to go there. Salesman told us that the ones on the internet were sold weeks ago.

I pulled a new list the night before we went and out of 18 that we liked....they were all sold or shipped out weeks ago......nice job on the internet.So why should I purchase one that we did not like???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of motorhome and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. La Mesa Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Mesa Rv.

Had an Experience with La Mesa Rv?

Comments